Live in private comfort, beauty and security in this stunning home nestled at the end of the cul-de-sac in the beach front community of Wind n Tides surrounded by greenbelts and forest, you are a world away, yet minutes to shopping & dining in north Gig Harbor.. Completely updated with new exterior siding, roof and decks. New interior flooring, HWT, Furnace and A/C. Remodeled baths & kitchen & SS appliances. Enjoy the community beach and unwind on the expansive deck while enjoying the picturesque outdoors . 2nd kitchen with large finished space downstairs. Rent out the ADU basement or easy multi-gen living or home based business. Your own private sanctuary awaits!
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Three-Qtr
5,129 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
4,250 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Septic System,Electricity Available,Wood,Common Area Maintenance,Road Maintenance
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Concrete,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Laminate,Second Kitchen,Second Master Bedroom,Wired for Generator,Bath Off Master,Built-In Vacuum,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Fireplace in Master Bedroom,French Doors,Jetted Tub,Security System,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood, Stone
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Gated Entry,High Speed Internet,Patio. Cul-De-Sac,Dead End Street,Paved,Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price