A home filled with LOVE for the last 28 years. This unique, mid-century brick & stone ranch was built in 1960 by Jim Elijah, well-known custom home builder. It showcases his dedication to quality & superior design with its vintage woodwork, terrazzo tile flooring, flagstone fireplace & windows EVERYWHERE! This gracious home is located in a quiet neighborhood w/4/5s fenced yard, mature landscape, sprinkler system & large, covered patio - MINIMAL STAIRS! There is an oversized, 2 car garage w/workbench & attic storage. It also has additional storage in the large terrazzo tiled laundry area. The home is warmed by hot water baseboard heat & a gas log fireplace w/stone from the Masonville Valley. The home is naturally cooler w/brick construction, mature trees & the 2-split Mitsubishi system that also provides heat! Extensive remodeling - carpet, paint, tub, toilets, sinks, subway tile & quartz counters in kitchen & baths. New lighting & STUNNING red oak hardwoods. No HOA or Metro district!
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
City Water,City Sewer
City Water,City Sewer
1,851 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,851 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Natural Gas,Electric,Cable TV Available,Satellite Avail
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Living Room
- Main level,20x16
- Family Room
- Main level,18x10
- Main level,19x7
- Master Bath
- Shared Primary Bath,Full Primary Bath
- Window Coverings,Electric Range/Oven,Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Clothes Washer,Clothes Dryer,Microwave,Garage Door Opener,Disposal,Smoke Alarm(s)
- Window/Wall Unit, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- No Basement
- 2. Gas Fireplace,Gas Logs Included,Living Room Fireplace,Dining Room Fireplace,Masonry Fireplace,Single Fireplace.
- Ramps. Baths. Ramp Access,Low Carpet,No Stairs,Main Floor Bath,Main Level Laundry.
- Double Pane Windows,High Efficiency Furnace
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate Dining Room,Open Floor Plan,Workshop,Pantry,Wood Windows,Stain/Natural Trim,Walk-in Closet,Washer/Dryer Hookups,Wood Floors,Jack & Jill Bathroom,Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Partially Fenced,Other Fence,Vinyl/Composite Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lawn Sprinkler System,Deck,RV/Boat Parking,Oversized Garage. Wooded Lot,Level Lot,House Faces West,Within City Limits.
Window Coverings,Electric Range/Oven,Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Clothes Washer,Clothes Dryer,Microwave,Garage Door Opener,Disposal,Smoke Alarm(s)
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price