Beautiful Modern 3 story home with room for everyone offers 4 Bedrooms, den/office plus an open loft area! Great room concept with amazing kitchen open to dining & Living areas flanked by large sliding glass doors to outdoor living space, perfect for anytime BBQ. Lower level offers private ensuite bedroom/bath. Main level just off the living room is a south facing den/office. Upper level loft, a great space for media, workout, study. 3 additional bedrooms upstairs. Master suite, walk in closet w/custom shelving. Great location to close to 405 or I-5 commute. Located in the award winning North Shore School District. Air Conditioning to keep you cool in summer months!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
2,856 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Natural Gas Connected
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Laminate, Carpet
- Other. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,High Tech Cabling,Loft,Walk-in Closet,Walk In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Gas Available,High Speed Internet. Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac,Curbs,Dead End Street.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price