Great Vintage Charmer Tucked away on quiet dead end Street!!! 3 Bedroom 1 and 1/2 Bath Vintage Home with A Big Basement that is ready for the finishing touches to bring it up to whatever your creative imagination Feels. The Bedrooms are nice and roomy with 2 upstairs not yet finished and 1 Down. The Living room is very comfortable and large. New Washer and Dryer and a well set up Dining area. Outside is peaceful and well maintained with a new detached Carport. Gardening and Barbeques will be something you will Love to do in this Beautiful Quiet place Surrounded on all sides by City land that has never been built on or developed, giving a much larger area to enjoy. Property is partially zoned Mixed Use. Seller is Motivated. Bring OFFER!!!
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,332 sq. ft
1,332 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Laminate Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Ceiling Fan(s),Dining Room,Security System,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Dog Run,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,RV Parking. Adjacent to Public Land,Alley,Dead End Street,Paved,Secluded,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price