Great, well-maintained rambler with 3 bedrooms and 1 bath in this quiet Lakewood cul-de-sac. The home features an updated kitchen with granite and newer appliances, a spacious living room with gas fireplace, dining off the beautiful kitchen, a large bonus/family room, Hardwood floors, and an updated bathroom. The roof is just a few years old and has Leafguard gutters. Windows on the front of house are brand new (living and both bedrooms). Fully fenced, park-like yard and you'll find plenty of storage with 2 outbuildings 1 has power and the other has 2 rooms. Close to JBLM, schools & shopping.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,584 sq. ft
1,584 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
Lake Louise Elem
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Concrete, Laminate
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Concrete,Hardwood,Laminate,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Metal, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Dog Run,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,Outbuildings,Patio. Cul-De-Sac,Dead End Street,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, State Bond, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price