Come home to this classic, country home on almost an acre. Located between Burlington and Sedro Woolley, close to town but feels like you are in the country. Updated Kitchen with new counter tops, large living room with wood fireplace new hardwood floors. 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom downstairs with 2 additional bedrooms upstairs. Large, enclosed sunroom/patio. Enjoy entertaining in the spacious backyard which features, detached garage, garden space, large shed, and chicken coop. Fully fenced, and has space to park your RV or boat!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
1,858 sq. ft
1,858 Sq. Ft. (approx)
High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Septic System,Natural Gas Connected,Wood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Laminate, Softwood
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Concrete,Fir/Softwood,Hardwood,Laminate Hardwood,Ceiling Fan(s),Dining Room,Skylight(s),Triple Pane Windows,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Driveway,Detached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,RV Parking,Shop. Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price