Live The Good Life in the heart of Downtown Kirkland in this pristine Portsmith condo with a nice water view from the deck. This south facing 1 bdrm plus den unit features a great room floor plan with 9' ceilings & an abundance of windows which create light and airy living spaces. Spacious kitchen w/tons of cabinetry topped with granite and SS appliances. Living room w/cozy gas fireplace opens to the lake view deck. Large bedroom with adjacent full bath plus a good sized den/office perfect for working from home. Freshly painted interior*Full sized W&D*Assigned parking space*Storage locker*Pet Friendly. The Portsmith offers superb amenities including guest suites, fitness center, clubhouse & car wash station. Low HOA dues just $350 monthly.
Single Family, Condo, 3+ Story, Condo
789 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected,Common Area Maintenance,Garbage,Water/Sewer
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Dryer Hookup,Washer Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Insulated Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Balcony/Deck/Patio,Cooking-Gas,Dryer-Electric,Washer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner Lot,Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price