Watch the sun set in this beautiful home on a one acre lot! Custom style home with daylight basement, in a beautiful well established neighborhood with views of Mt Baker and Mt Rainier and the bay from main living areas of the main level.. Spacious Open Concept floor plan. Highlights: Fine Furniture Grade Cabinetry, Solid Wood Doors, Skylights, Art Niches & built in BBQ off kitchen . Gourmet Dream Kitchen with storage galore, SS appliances, Island & high quality appliances. Master Suite a Walk-in Closet, Dual Sinks, separate Shower & soaking Tub. Downstairs has a 2nd kitchen with a wood burning stove could be a 2nd living space if needed. This home has so much to offer with the tranquil secluded treed lot, fully fenced yard.
Single Family, 1 Story
4,048 sq. ft
4,048 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available
Oak Harbor Mid
Oak Harbor High
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,2nd Kitchen,Bath Off Master,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,French Doors,Security System,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceilings,Walk-in Closet,Walk In Pantry,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Built Up
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio,Sprinkler System. Curbs,Paved,Secluded,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price