Welcome home to this conveniently located, Light and Bright Yarrowood Treasure. Phenomenal location at the juncture of 520 & 405-next to the Park & Ride so it's easy to get anywhere. No Rental Cap worries! Beautifully updated kitchen with granite counters and backsplash, new microwave, refrig, newer dishwasher, and oven has never been used. Awesome living room features skylights, two-sided fireplace, and opens to huge deck with sliding glass door. Larger bedroom is super private with access to deck. This quiet, popular, and well-maintained community features a clubhouse, outdoor pool, tennis and basketball courts. Easy commute to all major employers in Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, or Kirkland. Fantastic investment ~ Don't Miss!
Single Family, Condo, 2 Story, Condo
734 sq. ft
Electricity Available,Common Area Maintenance,Garbage,Road Maintenance,Snow Removal,Water/Sewer
Lake Wash High
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Dryer Hookup,Washer Hookup
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,See Remarks,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Blinds Stay
- Insulated Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Laminate,Wall to Wall Carpet,Balcony/Deck/Patio,Cooking-Electric,Dryer-Electric,Washer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curbs,Dead End Street,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price