Captivating Cape Cod home features three bedrooms on the main floor with refinished hardwoods and fresh paint throughout. Large kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, slab granite countertops, and dining area. Fully finished basement boasts a large family/media room, bedroom, and office that could be a fifth bedroom. Huge outdoor patio provides a perfect space for entertaining. Home is located within the geo-zone for Hazel Wolf K-8 STEM school, and is also close to the renovated Northgate Mall and Seattle Kraken headquarters/ice rinks. There are a variety of restaurants, shops, movie theater, and grocery store within minutes. Enjoy the easy commute to downtown and beyond with the Northgate Link Light Rail Station opening October, 2nd.
Single Family, 1 Story
2,340 sq. ft
2,340 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
Nathan Hale High
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Double Pane/Storm Window
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Detached Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- 61' x 143' x 59' 142'
- SF 7200
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio. Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price