Just Reduced by 50K! Ideally located in a quiet private cul-de-sac on an exceptional huge 40,036sf quaint landscape. Light-filled interior w/ new paint. Hardwoods, large kitchen and dining Room open to a spacious entertaining deck. Master w/private bath and large closet. Basketball court. Large 2 car garage. Lots of rooms make a great potential for guest suite, home office and more! Highly desired Lake Washington school district, shopping & dining nearby. NW hiking trails are steps away and are accessible right from left of the house. A true gem! Next door 40,036sf vacant land (MLS #1806721) is also for sale. Buy both and build a second home or do a creative boundary adjustment? No Offer review date.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,640 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,640 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Septic System,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected,See Remarks
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Laminate Hardwood,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,French Doors,Hot Tub/Spa,Walk-In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Attached Garage.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio,RV Parking. Cul-De-Sac,Dead End Street,Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price