Just 2 blocks to the North & West sides of Green Lake! Original period details intact. New exterior & interior paint. This home is on a beautiful street of brick Tudor homes. Large bedrooms, hardwood floors, wood burning fireplace, nice fenced yard, garage and great potential to finish lower level with good ceiling height and separate entrance. Potential additional living space or add a 2nd living space. Updated Electrical, Plumbing and Windows too. PCC, restaurants, shopping, and more all close by. Very convenient bus lines w multiple options. A wonderful home, yard and location. All appliances stay. Low carbon foot print high efficient Bio-diesel/oil heat. Video & 360 walk through view. Pre-inspected too. Come see for yourself!
Single Family, 1 Story
2,150 sq. ft
1,280 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Oil
Robert Eagle Staff Middle School
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete
- Other. Forced Air.
- High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Concrete,Hardwood,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,Walk In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- 40 x 107.5
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Dog Run,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,Patio. Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price