Toward the quiet end of a private lane of townhomes lies this corner dwelling. Shares only one wall and has rare parking for two. Constructed during a time when builders still used real, solid wood floors (Brazilian cherry) and offered generous ground-level outdoor living space. There's one bedroom on the garden level with a glass door to the private, fenced patio/yard. Two top-floor bdrms share a large bathroom & convenient laundry station. Middle level offers a well-appointed kitchen w/peninsula bar, great room w/gas fireplace, media alcove & powder room. Plus smart storage where you need it most. New carpet. 1-car garage + 2nd pkg space. No HOA. No dues. Mins to light rail, Target & Northgate district. 85 Walkscore. Insp. reports. avail.
Single Family, Condo, Townhouse
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
1,381 sq. ft
1,381 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Slate, Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Radiant.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Double Pane/Storm Window,High Tech Cabling,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Attached Garage,Off Street.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio. Curbs,Dead End Street,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price