Beautiful Newcastle home boasting privacy and space. Situated on .3 acres with views of the Olympics and Mercer Island, conveniently located for easy commute to both Bellevue and SeaTac. The property has a large back yard with mature landscaping that includes a waterfall, koi pond and Pan Abode garden shed. Constructed from 4" solid cedar timbers double tongue and groove construction, making it both energy efficient and beautiful. Seller inspection, a brand new roof and appliances with extended warranties create a worry free investment. High end cabinets, a gas stove and granite countertops in the kitchen. Covered carport, with plenty of room for a boat or RV. There a 2nd kitchen downstairs, great for a multigenerational households.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,360 sq. ft
2,360 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Wood
Risdon Middle School
Hazen Snr High
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,See Remarks,Washer
- Hardwood, Slate, Vinyl, Laminate
- Other. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate,2nd Kitchen,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Security System,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Detached Carport,Driveway,Off Street.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,RV Parking,Sprinkler System. Corner Lot.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price