Welcome to this astonishing home located in a cul-de-sac in the highly desired Deer Ridge neighborhood, this home offers 2,136 square feet of mostly remodeled space, 4 great sized bedrooms plus an office and 2.5 beautifully remodeled bathrooms. This grand entry has high ceilings with a formal dining area that leads to the spacious kitchen with new appliances & a walk in pantry. Big living room with a cozy fireplace & hardwood floors throughout. New railings going upstairs to 3 great sized bedrooms a bathroom & the generous master with a stunning bathroom and a walk in closet. Remarkable landscaping with sprinkler system, water feature, huge patio, outbuilding, you name it. Walking distance to 2 schools and minutes away from shopping center.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,136 sq. ft
2,136 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Common Area Maintenance,Road Maintenance
Glacier View Jr High
Emerald Ridge High
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,Security System,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood, Stone, Cement Plank
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Irrigation,Outbuildings,Patio,Sprinkler System. Cul-De-Sac.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price