A wonderful location on a quiet tree-lined street in Capitol Hill, this back corner townhouse is both private and convenient. Beautiful hardwood floors and natural light on the main level, with high vaulted ceilings and views of the Cascades from upstairs. Spacious bedrooms with new carpet, walk-in closet and large skylight upstairs as well. Enjoy a bonus 3rd bedroom downstairs with sliding glass door to a fully-fenced garden patio. Half-bath on main floor. Attached garage off the alley. Ideal setup for working from home while being walkable to lots of restaurants and shopping. Miller Park/Community Center 1 block away.
Single Family, Condo, Townhouse
1 Full/1 Half
1,190 sq. ft
1,190 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Security System,Skylight(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio. Alley,Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price