Function, location, and affordability combine at this darling townhome on a tree lined street in Broadview. Unlike the townhouses you've seen, this has a unique floor plan, huge back patio, and is located in back for maximum peace, quiet, and privacy. Easy living with spacious bedrooms, low maintenance yard, attached garage, and extra wide driveway. No HOA dues= a great opportunity for affordable living or as an investment. Fantastic location with plenty to do nearby: steps from the Broadview Library, close to Broadview Taphouse, Diva Coffee, and Dumplings! Enjoy the PNW outdoors exploring Carkeek park, Dunn Gardens, and Bitter Lake. With fresh paint, new carpet, and refinished maple floors, this townhome is turnkey and ready for you!
Single Family, Condo, Townhouse
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
1,620 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Connected,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Other. Radiant.
- Additional Interior Features
- Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood, Metal, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,Patio. Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price