ATTRACTIVE, PRIVATE & WELL MAINTAINED! This beautiful Puyallup home sits tucked away at the end of a private road on 17,000 sq ft of matured landscape with no HOA's! New custom kitchen will WOW you w/stainless appliances, beveled sub-tile, granite counters, custom cabinets, recessed lighting. Entertain guests in the spacious dining rm & vaulted living rm w/gas fp. Downstairs features family rm w/ wood stove, laundry rm, & ½ bath. Two outside decks to enjoy the quiet & beautiful greenery. Gorgeous aggregate front stairs & driveway greet you when you arrive. Home features; sprinkler system, new garage doors, freshly painted exterior & gutters, RV parking, alarm system. Room to park your toys, Walking distance to grade school. Good one!
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
2,018 sq. ft
2,018 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Propane,Septic,Electricity Available,Wood
Ferrucci Jnr High
Emerald Ridge High
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Laminate,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,French Doors,Security System,Vaulted Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Wood, Brick
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Propane,RV Parking,Sprinkler System. Dead End Street,Open Space,Paved,Secluded,Value In Land.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price