This fantastic 4BR/4BA home with its magnificent Pikes Peak and forest views will take your breath away as it sits on nearly 3 acres atop the highly sought-after Woodmoor Mountain. Peace & quiet await its next owner and is something that one only dreams about. Towering windows in the great room showcase the incredible mountain views. Outside you will find your personal hot tub. The great room and updated kitchen adjoin for good family times and entertaining with friends. Sweet south-facing sun room is perfect to enjoy reading, meditating or arts/crafts. All carpet is brand new. This home is wrapped with a newer composite deck designed for enjoying fun times or just to relax & take in the mountain air. Spacious master suite frames the views and adjoins the master bath. The master bathroom has been updated completely, beautifully done. This mountain home with tons of space and tons of VIEWS, is close to everything including Monument and Palmer Park in close proximity.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
1 Full/3 Three-Qtr
3,682 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,746 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 879 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Heating, Wood. Radiant, Baseboard.
- 3. 3.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,HotTubSpa. BordersNationalForest,OpenSpace,RockOutcropping,ManyTrees,SteepSlope.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VALoan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price