Fantastic Equestrian home on 3.4 acres with barn & hayshed, chicken coop, two ponds & backing to a river and private creek. This 3br, 2 bath, 1782 sqft home includes a four car garage w/ water & electrical panel & 24x36 unfinished future apartment above it! Heat pump, new roof (2018), mostly fenced, level with garden space & fruit trees, there are so many things to do! Enjoy a cool evening on your covered deck, walk to the river, fish out of a pond, raise cattle and/or horses, and NO HOA. RV parking with so much roof for all your toys. Nestled in a quiet and small enclave of rural homes, you can truly enjoy country living while being near to shopping, freeways, and amenities. Dont wait too long!
Single Family, Manufactured Home, 1 Story
1,782 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
1,782 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,Septic System,Electricity Available,Wood,Individual Well
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Walk-In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. 4 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Detached.
- Wood, Metal, Vinyl
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn,Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,Outbuildings,RV Parking,Shop. Dead End Street,Open Space,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price