Nicely updated Rambler, beautifully maintained house and yard. Covered patio with cooking area and mini frig. Huge back yard w/RV parking. House has heat pump w/air conditioning, newer carpet, Vinyl R value sheeting flooring, w/skylights. Pellet stove in garage for heat. Water purification system. Wired for generator w/huge 1242 sq. ft. 4 car garage & shop. Quartz countertops, porcelain backsplash and bathroom floors, Central Forced Air, Propane tank for heating fireplace/BBQ/Grill. 31 yrs left on 40 yr lifetime roof, 30 yr flooring. Fire protected walls w/Rockwool insulation between house and garage. This is truly a unique home with many added features you won't find in your typical rambler. You've got to check this out but hurry!
Single Family, 1 Story
1,551 sq. ft
1,551 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,Propane,Septic,Electricity Available,Pellet,Propane
Salem Woods Elem
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Softwood
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Fir/Softwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,Security System,Skylight(s),Walk In Pantry,Wired for Generator
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 4 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Lot Dimensions
- 120' X `120'
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,Patio,Propane,RV Parking,Shop. Dead End Street,Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price