Enticing 2000+ sq ft rambler with loft in the desirable Briarwood community and highly sought after Issaquah School District is hitting the market for the first time in 33 years! This beauty is ready for your personal touch. Situated on a little over a 1/3 acre lot with a huge deck for your early morning coffee and outdoor entertainment needs! This private and serene backyard paradise is something you'll want to spend your days in. Comfortably live in this 3 bedroom, 1 3/4 bath plus fabulous rec room and loft. All of this makes this traditional home a haven. Add the fantastic shop out back for the wood-working enthusiast, hobbyist or car junkie and you'll be able to live here for another 33 years! Great location! Home wired for generator.
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,100 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
2,100 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Septic,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected,Wood
Liberty Snr High
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Trash Compactor,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,French Doors,Skylight(s),Wired for Generator
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Wood, Cement Plank
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cabana/Gazebo,Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,RV Parking,Shop. Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price