Thoughtfully remodeled home on a quiet private dead-end street just blocks from shops, parks, school & downtown Burien. Generous rooms with an easy flowing circular floor plan provide all you need for your life, work, study, and entertainment. First floor has 3 beds 2 baths, 2nd floor has a spacious studio with bath and wet bar. Kitchen is completed with white, soft-close cabinets, quartz counters, SS appliances & designer glass tile backsplash. Other features include customized upgraded bathrooms, vaulted ceiling, fresh paint throughout, new siding, new windows, 2car garage, finished cabin/storage shed, trex decking, garden beds, fully fenced backyard. A must-see home!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,340 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Electricity Available
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Cement Plank
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fenced-Fully,Hot Tub/Spa,Outbuildings,RV Parking. Dead End Street.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price