Absolutely Charming and updated 1 level home. 1254 sf, 3 beds, 2 baths, built 1977 sits on a cul-de-sac/corner lot size of .20 Acres. This home features, 2 car garage plus RV Parking, Private & stunning fully fenced backyard w/ brick patio, shrubs & trees, sprinkler system, two tool sheds, covered front porch, wood burning fireplace, open living concept, 3 Ductless Heat Pumps w/ Forced Air Heat & AC. Hardwood floors in Entry & Living room. Refrigerator stays w/ purchase.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,254 sq. ft
1,254 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Wood
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,See Remarks
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, See Remarks
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Central A/C,Ductless HP-Mini Split,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Metal, Vinyl
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,RV Parking. Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac,Curbs,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price