Gem of a home in Top Hat neighborhood. Remodeled in 2015 opened up the kitchen to dining and living rooms. Home has three generous bedroom, the third presently used as a flex media/family room, makes for a wonderful family room, or office. Full spacious bathroom with double sink. Mature, established fruit garden beds frame the yard. Enjoy entertaining on the back patio. Brand new on-demand hot water heater installed in 2020. New Ring security system added and locked carport gate. New roof, windows and efficient heating added in 2015 update. Off street parking for three cars with secure drive-through carport. Large backyard shed. Quick access to 509, 99 and transit. Close to stores, restaurants, schools and Seahurst Park. Don't miss it!
Single Family, 1 Story
1,170 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
1,170 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available
Buyer To Verify
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Laminate Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Security System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings. Corner Lot,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price