Well-designed, well-built, well-loved! Only two owners since 1961: be the third! The modern vibes are as fresh as ever, location only gets better with light rail arriving on 148th St. Space flows through a spacious living room to large dining room and outside to often-enjoyed exterior party zone, enhanced by the richness and character of a brick hearth, slate and hardwood floors. Downstairs is sparkling and refreshed with new paint, carpet and flooring, offering a second recreation space, office, utility room and storage! Stay comfy inside with a high efficiency furnace and double-paned windows, then go play on huge patio and lawn-7997 sf lot. Additional bath plumbed in lower level--fast equity! Easy commute north and south. Welcome!
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Half
2,620 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
2,620 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available
- Hardwood, Slate, Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Additional Interior Features
- Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,Patio.
Cash Out, Conventional, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price