Farmhouse charmer on amazing 10+ acres. Wow this sale includes TWO parcels! Character from the moment you enter this 2080 sq. ft., 5 bedroom & 1.75 bath home. Spacious living room, dining room, kitchen with eating bar. Lg. master bedroom, walk in closet, new master bath with jetted tub & tile flooring. Hardwood floors, coved ceiling, arched doorways, heat pump, A/C, well insulated. Additional 1152 sq ft. unfinished basement for lots of storage. Covered front porch. Large shop with 4 bays, pasture land, partially fenced, seasonal creek. Fiber internet to the home available. Located just minutes from parks, Cowlitz River, I-5 access. Centrally located between Seattle & Portland. Do not let this one get away!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,080 sq. ft
2,080 Sq. Ft. (approx)
High Speed Internet,Septic System,Electricity Available,Individual Well
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Jetted Tub,Security System,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 4 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Driveway,Off Street.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced-Partially,High Speed Internet,RV Parking,Shop. Dead End Street,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price