Open concept living in desirable Parkwood! Large windows frame the living room leading into the dining area & fully updated kitchen. Stylish and classic, this kitchen features subway tile, stainless steel appliances & a breakfast bar. French doors invite you to your expansive back yard to BBQ, dine al fresco & play lawn games. An entertainer's dream! Gleaming hardwoods, 3 bedrooms & full bath on the main floor. The freshly remodeled lower level features a spacious den/tv room, 4th bedroom, large walkin closet, full bath & laundry. Additional flex space for a home gym! Attached garage provides ample storage & parking. Steps away from top Shoreline schools, the future light rail and great shopping, restaurants and newly added farmer's market!
Single Family, 1 Story
2,040 sq. ft
2,040 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
Albert Einstein Mid
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Additional Interior Features
- Hardwood,Laminate Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,French Doors,Security System,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Wood, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,RV Parking. Alley,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price