This light & bright, open concept home has gleaming hardwood floors, cozy fireplace & picture windows. Prep a meal on the gas stove & chat with others in the living & dining areas. The full bath is between 2 spacious bedrooms & the main bedroom has its own ¾ bath & private backyard exit perfect for heading out to the Hot Tub. Outdoors you'll find an oasis with a patio for entertaining, garden space, sandbox, custom-built playhouse, huge storage shed, & so much room. The front yard has even more space & both are fully fenced. The long driveway has room to park vehicles & whatever toys you have. Located near 2 future light rail stations, shopping, I5, 3 parks, schools, & dining you can't find a better location. The perfect place to call home!
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
938 sq. ft
938 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Natural Gas Connected
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,See Remarks,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tankless Water Heater,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,Hot Tub/Spa
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,Hot Tub/Spa,Outbuildings,Patio. Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price