Beautiful, solid built, brick home! Plenty of room to spread out in this 2100 sf rambler. The sprawling living room opens to the back patio and huge beautiful backyard - great entertaining space. Plenty of room for gardening, the backyard is perfect for the green thumb. Enjoy the quiet of a dead road, yet only minutes from parks, shopping & I-5. 2nd living room to accommodate larger gatherings. Charming built-ins. Newer roof. Plenty of room for projects in garage/workshop space. Don't miss it!
Single Family, 1 Story
2,100 sq. ft
2,100 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available
Buyer To Verify
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Other. Radiant.
- Additional Interior Features
- Hardwood,Laminate,Bath Off Master,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Patio,RV Parking. Dead End Street,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price