Immaculately maintained end unit at the coveted Cleveland building, just blocks to all your fave spots in DT Redmond! Tons of natural light keeps this move-in ready 1-bed unit feeling light & airy, drawing you in w/ hardwood floors, a cozy fireplace, in-unit laundry & a beautifully appointed kitchen w/ granite counters, SS appliances & ample cabinet space. Solid, well-run HOA w/ low dues, great amenities, extra storage, & secure designated garage parking. Relax on the private balcony, work out in the gym, mingle w/ neighbors in the lounge or stroll down the street to top dining, fun shops, Trader Joe's, farmer's market, vast trails, and parks. Quick to Marymoor, Microsoft, Bellevue & beyond with Light Rail in 2023! Life is just better here!
Single Family, Condo, 3+ Story, Condo
586 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Electricity Available,Common Area Maintenance,Garbage,Water/Sewer
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Dryer Hookup,Washer Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Insulated Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Balcony/Deck/Patio,Cooking-Electric,Dryer-Electric,Washer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Cement Plank
- Flat, Asphalt
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner Lot,Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price