Incredible westerly water, mountain and shipping lane views, with gorgeous sunsets! This waterfront home includes tidelands and community stairs to the beach. Home is generously equipped with 6 KW solar array and propane, as well as a generator and back up heat. Features include beautiful finishes and upgrades such as automatic upper deck shades, internal window blinds, 2 view decks, MB steam shower, all en suite bedrooms, and much more! First floor ADA accessible. Home is roughed-in for a flow-through elevator.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/2 Three-Qtr/1 Half
3,384 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,384 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Propane,Septic,Electricity Available,Propane,Solar,Common Area Maintenance
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Ramps. Baths. Accessible Approach with Ramp,Accessible Bath,Accessible Bedroom,Accessible Central Living Area,Accessible Entrance,Accessible Kitchen,Accessible Utility.
- 90%+ High Efficiency
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Dining Room,French Doors,Security System,Triple Pane Windows,Walk-in Closet,Walk In Pantry,Wired for Generator
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- 100 x 741 x 107 x 777
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Dog Run,Fenced-Partially,High Speed Internet,Patio,Propane. Dead End Street,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price