Updated Education Hill home now available! Ideal layout for todays lifestyle. Open living space & meticulously maintained! Kitchen features shaker cabinets, quartz counters & ss appliances. Enjoy entertainers sized deck & expansive sunny back yard. Upper level features master bedroom w/ ensuite bath, two generous sized bedrooms & fully updated bathroom. Lower level perfect as multi-use, ideal for media, gym &/or home office & has conveniently located powder bath & functional sized laundry room! Move-in ready w/ brand new roof, vinyl windows, new carpet, newer furnace/hot water tank & more! Attached 2-car garage. Award winning Lake Washington School District. Minutes to Microsoft, freeways & downtown Redmond's shops & dining. Pre-inspected!
Single Family, 3+ Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
1,810 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,810 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Sewer Connected,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,French Doors,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fenced-Fully. Curbs,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price