This beautiful 5-acre property with stunning Olympic Mountain & Sound views is a rare find. Immaculately maintained with lush gardens and room for everyone with over 3000 sqft of living space. The remodeled kitchen has new birch cabinets, quartz counters & SS appliances. Spacious living area with large windows to relax & enjoy the view. Main floor master suite with 5-piece bath & large walk-in closet with built-ins. The daylight basement has a large family room, full bath & extra storage space. The detached garage/shop has a wood stove & is plumbed for propane. Automatic back-up generator & new heat pump to stay cool. Great location on Lemolo Shore, just minutes from downtown Poulsbo, restaurants, shopping & easy access to Seattle Ferries.
Single Family, 1 Story
3 Full/2 Half
3,205 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,205 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Propane,Septic System,Electricity Available,Propane,Individual Well
North Kitsap #400
North Kitsap High
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,See Remarks,Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Hot Water Recirc Pump,Hardwood,Laminate Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,High Tech Cabling,Jetted Tub,Security System,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Walk-In Pantry,Wet Bar,Wired for Generator
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Attached Garage,Detached Garage.
- Cement Plank
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Dog Run,Fenced-Fully,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,Propane,RV Parking,Shop,Sprinkler System. Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price