What a location, just minutes to private community lake retreat with picnic swimming areas, playground, tennis & more. You have yet to walk a home like this one. Smart layout with multiple decks on the upper level and on the main level. Huge lot with roundabout driveway and plenty of room for your RV/boat and to play and explore, tucked down a side street yet close to everything. The home features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths. Completed basement with 2nd kitchenette, potential sauna, safe room, huge rec room, lower bedroom & laundry room. Main floor open living w/newer chef's kitchen & appliances, living room, dining room, family room, half bath & master on the main w/fireplace & ensuite 5 piece master bath. Transferable 50 roof warranty.
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,981 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,981 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Septic System,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected,See Remarks
Sumner Snr High
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,2nd Kitchen,Bath Off Master,Built-In Vacuum,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Fireplace in Master Bedroom,French Doors,Jetted Tub,Loft,Sauna,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Walk-In Pantry,Wired for Generator
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Attached Garage.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio,RV Parking,Sprinkler System. Dead End Street,Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price