Perfectly perched on 4+ park like acres this beautiful 4 bedroom/3bath home is sure to delight. Peaceful private location surrounded by mature evergreens & sprawling lush grounds. Inviting & sun drenched w/generous windows & vaulted ceilings makes for large living. Splendid great room concept centered around the enormous chef's kitchen w/tons of prep, cabinet & entertaining space. Massive owners ensuite w/walk-in closet, sumptuous bathroom w/soaking tub overlooking the pastoral acreage. Plenty of room for gardening, farming, animals, equestrian potential. Circular driveway, fantastic 3 bay garage/shop w/RV door, RV hookups/pad, plenty of space for all your toys. Trex deck, garden shed, playset, A/C, Gentran generator. Enjoy country living!
Single Family, Manufactured Home, 1 Story
Cement plank,Metal,Vinyl siding,Stone
2,311 sq. ft
2,311 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Propane,Septic,Electricity Available,Propane,See Remarks
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,See Remarks,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, See Remarks
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Laminate Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,French Doors,High Tech Cabling,Skylight(s),Triple Pane Windows,Vaulted Ceilings,Walk-in Closet,Walk In Pantry,Wired for Generator
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Parking Spaces. 6 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Metal, Stone, Vinyl, Cement Plank
- Metal, Composition
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,Propane,RV Parking,Shop. Cul-De-Sac,Dead End Street,Open Space,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price