First time on the market! Schedule your showing now to view this nicely maintained 4 bed, 2.5 bath home. Stay comfortable all year round with a heat pump, central A/C, forced air, and gas fireplace. The open concept kitchen has tile backsplash and a walk in pantry with plenty of storage. Bedroom on the main level can be used as an office or study. Hang out in the large bonus room upstairs that is perfect for entertaining. Master bedroom features a 5 piece bathroom and a walk in closet. Convenient upstairs utility room. This home is located right on Gem Heights Drive and is within walking distance of schools. Easy access to the neighborhood park, restaurants, and grocery stores. Don't miss out!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,256 sq. ft
High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Common Area Maintenance
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Heat Pump,Tankless Water Heater,Ceramic Tile,Laminate Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Double Pane/Storm Window,Walk-In Closet(s),Walk-In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Attached Garage.
- Wood, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio. Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price