Fantastic opportunity to live on a .3 acre site down a quiet, private drive in coveted Enatai. Classic 50's 1-story w/basement is ready for you to update to make it your own or redevelop into your dream home. Original features: hardwood floors throughout main floor & large picture windows that bring in tons of natural light. Large master bedroom w/vaulted ceilings. Updated kitchen w/breakfast bar. Lower level offers large bonus room, tons of storage, ¾ bath & laundry. Huge patio for entertaining opens out to a mostly level lot. Blocks away from Enatai Elementary, Triangle Pool, walking trails & 3 neighborhood parks. A perfect location with a quick jaunt to downtown Bellevue & a commuters dream to nearby I-90, I-405 and upcoming light rail.
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
1,890 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
1,890 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Oil
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,See Remarks,Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Electric Heating. Radiant, Baseboard.
- Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Concrete,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceilings,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,Outbuildings,Patio,Shop. Value In Land.
Cash Out, Conventional
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price