Welcome home to this absolutely beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1978sf home with 2000sf SHOP on 1.2 acres in Blacktail Forest! Home boasts hardwood floors throughout kitchen, dining, family room, and down hallway. Newer carpet in bedrooms, new carpet in front living room. Custom Hickory cabinets throughout. All SS appliances, brand new refrigerator. Instant hot water, built in vacuum, remote controlled LED dimmable recessed lighting, sprinkler system, security system. Wired for generator with automatic transfer switch in case of power outages. SHOP is 2000sf and features 330sf loft, completely insulated and heated, 30 amp service. RV dump on right side of house. Large shed attached to back of shop for your gardening equipment.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,978 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
My Ed Construction
1,978 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Propane,Septic System,Propane,Common Area Maintenance
Buyer To Verify
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Built-In Vacuum,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,French Doors,High Tech Cabling,Security System,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wired for Generator
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. 6 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Attached Garage.
- Wood, Stone
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Partially,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,Propane,RV Parking,Shop,Sprinkler System. Cul-De-Sac,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price