Custom home tucked away in one of Puyallup's most attractive neighborhoods. Step inside and instantly feel the pride of ownership and quality of construction in this home. Stay cool this summer with A/C or hang out in the hot tub on the massive back yard deck. Custom kitchen opens up into the living room with real hardwood floors. Master bedroom on the main floor includes beautiful five-piece bath. If you need space, this home has it! Huge bonus room, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom downstairs makes a great set up for guests. Tons of extra storage (300sf) in basement and 3-car garage. Surrounded by beautiful homes on a dead end cul-de-sac. You won't find anything else like this in Puyallup!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
3,316 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,316 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Septic System,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
Aylen Jnr High
Gov John Rogers Hs
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Laminate Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,2nd Kitchen,Bath Off Master,Built-In Vacuum,Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,French Doors,Hot Tub/Spa,Loft,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Attached Garage.
- Wood, Cement Plank
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Hot Tub/Spa,Patio,RV Parking,Sprinkler System. Cul-De-Sac,Dead End Street.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price