Rare Kirkland townhouse located cntr of downtown! 5 min.walk to Lake WA. parks, beaches, marina, shopping, restaurants, supermarkets. Minutes from I405. Open layout on the main flr. with kitchen, dining and living room. Kitchen features stainless steel appliances and exquisite luxury bar. Floor to ceiling windows with main floor bedroom and powder room. Spacious master bedroom with on suite bathroom and walk in closet. Also, a second large bedroom with full on suite bathroom. HOA has updated so many items including new siding, new roof, new windows, and fire systems over the past couple years. Large 2 car garage with workspace! Quiet cul-de-sac, end unit on greenbelt with flowing stream off spacious back deck, plumbed with gas for BBQ!
Single Family, Condo, Townhouse
2 Full/1 Half
1,315 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected,Common Area Maintenance,Garbage,Road Maintenance,Water/Sewer
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Double Pane/Storm Window,Security System,Skylight(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Walk-In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Cement Plank
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio. Curbs,Dead End Street,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price