Paradise found - Over 5 acres with striking Mt Index views is the backdrop for your high-end Whistler lodge style home. Grand open spaces with 20 ft ceilings are finished with hand scraped hickory hardwood floors & tongue & groove ceilings. Custom milled knotty alder wood was crafted for all cabinets, doors & trim & is truly a work of art. Outdoor enthusiast mecca with world class skiing, rock climbing, river sports & fishing right out your door. Idyllic setting across from the Skykomish River with spacious cleared grounds, terraced gardens, plus a charming small barn with electrical hook-ups & RV parking. Totally detach, stay plugged in (Less than 60 min to Bellevue, 75 min to Seattle) & enjoy the historic town of Index just minutes away.
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,573 sq. ft
1,573 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Propane,Septic System,Electricity Available,Propane,Individual Well
Buyer To Verify
Buyer To Verify
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Slate
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Driveway.
- Wood, Cement Plank
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fenced-Partially,Gated Entry,Outbuildings,Propane,RV Parking. Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price