Charming immaculate home perched high above the valley with spectacular Cascade & valley views! Be awed by this light & airy detached townhome w/ elegant finishes. First floor w/ new interior paint, living space & half bath. Second floor w/ cherry hardwood flooring, soaring 9' ceilings, striking designer light fixtures & big vinyl windows w/ Western exposure for natural light galore! Chef's kitchen w/ maple cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless appliances & walk-in pantry. Master bedroom + full bath w/ dual sinks + 2 bedrooms for all the views on the top floor! Luxurious ensuite 5-piece master bath w/ marble countertops & soaking tub surround. Commuter's dream home minutes away to I-5, SeaTac Airport, Westfield shopping & business hubs.
Single Family, Condo, Townhouse
2 Full/1 Half
2,088 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
2,088 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Common Area Maintenance,Road Maintenance,Snow Removal
Neely O Brien Elem
Mill Creek Mid Sch
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,See Remarks,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Walk-In Closet(s),Walk-In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Metal, Vinyl
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio. Curbs,Dead End Street,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price