Turn of the century Craftsman home with many original features that will take you back to a time of exquisite quality as you walk through the home. The Upper level boasts three bright bedrooms w/ full bath. Master and full bath on main. The easy flowing layout with large family and dining area that opens into the originally designed kitchen with eat in space. The laundry room plus direct access to the backyard will not disappoint. Let your creativity and imagination soar as you enter your open and versatile backyard, ready for your entertaining dreams.
Single Family, 2 Story
1,344 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,344 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, See Remarks
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached Garage.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price