Welcome home to this tastefully updated and well maintained Cherokee Bay home. Featuring a gorgeous brick wood-burning fireplace, built-ins, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and new flooring downstairs. Upstairs, you'll find 2 bedrooms and a spacious master bedroom complete with a beautiful on-suite. This home is perfect for pets and entertaining with a level, fully fenced backyard. Move in just in time to enjoy the summer in this lakeside community complete with a private park, playground, sport courts, and swimming/fishing on the lake! Award winning Tahoma school district!
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
1,400 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,400 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected,Wood,Common Area Maintenance,See Remarks
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Laminate,Laminate Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Skylight(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,RV Parking. Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price