ALL NEW IN 2020!! MOVE IN READY, BRING ALL OFFERS, QUICK POSESSION! Newly renovated inside and out. New roof gutters windows siding insulation paint luxury laminate plank flooring new carpet light fixtures in kitchen. Kitchen has newer appliances SS. Large island eat in kitchen. New 5' walk in tile shower custom. New vanity walk in closet to MB. New laundry room with plank tile floor. New carpet all drywalled. New trex extended front porch. Large covered back porch. Patio area with flagstone. Custom shutters on exterior. White wood blinds on all windows and new window treatments. Newly insulated. Low utility Bills. 2 large sheds for storage. One shed has electric for extra freezer. Beautiful Skyline Park 55+ community. May have someone live there with 1 55+. Must be approved by park. 1 blk from City Park. Heated pool, dog park, community garden trash mowing cable free with lot rent. Quiet clean park with mature trees. Property has numerous garden areas. Furniture optional.
Manufactured Home, Other
1,280 sq. ft
Natural Gas,Electric,Cable TV Available
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Living Room
- Master Bath
- 3/4 Primary Bath,Luxury Features Primary Bath
- Window Coverings,Electric Range/Oven,Self-Cleaning Oven,Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Disposal
- Window/Wall Unit, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Forced Air.
- Post and Pier
- Level Lot,Level Drive,Near Bus,Stall Shower.
- Double Pane Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Walk-in Closet,Washer/Dryer Hookups,Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storage Buildings,Patio,Deck. Deciduous Trees,Level Lot.
Window Coverings,Electric Range/Oven,Self-Cleaning Oven,Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Disposal
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price