Your Oasis is waiting for you with a private fenced pond & walking trails to enjoy various wildlife plus a variety of birds. Home has style & elegance throughout with its dramatic angles and custom design. Living room is filled with windows galore to observe all the amazing wildlife on the pond! Beautiful new Chef's kitchen with Quartz counters, huge bakers island and stainless-steel appliances. New light fixtures throughout, large office and formal dining room. Home has a huge theater/Rec room and home is built green w/efficient insulated concrete foam construction. The garage is 1300 sf w/RV parking. Trex decking and black top driveway. No water bills here as well produces 60+ GPM. Spectacular one-of-a kind home, which must be seen!
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr
4,026 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
4,026 Sq. Ft. (approx)
High Speed Internet,Propane,Septic,Electricity Available,Individual Well,Road Maintenance,See Remarks
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Insulated Concrete Form (ICF)
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Laminate,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Built-In Vacuum,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. 4 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fenced-Partially,High Speed Internet,Patio,Propane,RV Parking,Sprinkler System. Dead End Street,Paved,Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price