Great little gem of a rambler with so many updates--on a large lot at the end of a cul-de-sac! 3 bedrooms, 1.75 baths with fresh paint inside and out. Large kitchen with newer appliances and plenty of space for your full-sized dining room table. New LVP flooring throughout most of the house and both bathrooms have been recently updated! New driveway recently poured with extra large side pad for your boat or RV. New roof in 2017, new water heater + furnace in 2018-19. Desirable area near Haggen, shops and more.
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,072 sq. ft
1,072 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Propane,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Propane
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Hardwood,Laminate,Wall to Wall Carpet,Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Attached Garage.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced-Fully,Outbuildings,Propane,RV Parking. Cul-De-Sac,Dead End Street,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price