LOCATION!! So many possibilities & so much potential! 0.8 acre level lot zoned 4-8/acre. Nearly 4000 sq ft solid home w/5 bedrooms, massive kitchen space, large family room, oversized 2 car garage, multiple decks, & huge back yard w/ample garden space & ADU that has been rented at $925/mn. All of this just down the road from San Fran Bakery, Roosevelt elem & Reeves Middle school. Also just blocks from path access to Priest Point Park. Remodel into beautiful estate home or INVESTOR ALERT! Home needs work & updates. Was originally bought to be an adult family home, once was an Oxford clean & sober living home. Lot has potential to be subdivided. Home around the corner w/smaller sq ftg sold for $920k. Earn sweat equity! DO NOT DISTURB TENANTS.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
3,479 sq. ft
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Wood
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,See Remarks,Washer
- Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Concrete,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Dining Room,Hot Tub/Spa,Walk-In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 4 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Attached Carport,Attached Garage.
- R 4-8
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,RV Parking. Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, Rehab Loan, See Remarks
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price