Spacious home in prime N Beacon Hill location - not the typical skinny townhome! Step inside to an open layout living area with hardwoods, space for "real-sized furniture," gas fireplace, dining area, deck for BBQ, powder room & large chef's kitchen with gas stove, breakfast bar & pantry. Upstairs are vaulted ceilings, skylights, hardwood floors, primary bedroom with walk-in closet, full bath, second bedroom, linen closet and a proper laundry room (w/ potential to add another bathroom). Downstairs: 3rd bedroom, large storage closet, attached garage & private, fully-fenced backyard oasis. Leave your car in the garage & walk a couple blocks to restaurants, shops, coffee & all that Beacon Hill has to offer! 5 minute walk to light rail station.
Single Family, Condo, Townhouse
1 Full/1 Half
1,500 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,500 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Carpet
- Other. Radiant.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,Patio. Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price